Ancient words that point at an experience that anyone can have who is open to it. Modern understanding has given us new insights into ancient methods that help a person open up to these experiences or states of consciousness. It is also important to recognize that a large segment of society does not want anyone to experience Heaven, Nirvana or Enlightenment, which is why they condition people to reject the very idea that anyone can experience this.
Outline of conversation:
- • Most people have heard these words but don’t know what they really mean.
- • Words that point at something very good
- • Ancient people have talked about them
- • Religious and spiritual people talk about them
- • Often talked about or imagined as impossible to experience
- • The everyday experience that we don’t realize is amazing
- • Enlightened people just realize its value
- • Practice makes perfect
- • How to practice
- • A community can help to remember
- • Mind programmed by society to forget; Others benefit by our forgetting
- • NOW is all that is real; thoughts of past or future are distractions from the reality of NOW; ego/survival mechanism over activity motivates us to look at past and future and ignore NOW
- • Heaven is healthy; relaxes the body and removes dis-ease, tension, and stress
- • How Neurotransmitters work
- • How the practice serves humanity, radiating outward that others can feel.
- • Often to simple for complex minds to accept o Jesus pointed this out when he talked about being like a child to enter heaven
- • Thoughts as toys to play with and enjoy.